Want to know what top investors are buying,holding and selling?
Warren Buffett made his initial fortune by tracking what top investors were doing.In his biography, it is written “Warren Buffett felt honored to borrow ideas from any useful source.He called that riding coattails and did not care whether the idea was glamorous or mundane”
The chart below by Professor Aswath Damodaran explains how Big Name Investors impact the stock price.
Each quarter, listed companies in India are required to disclose their shareholding patterns to the stock exchanges. The rules dictate that companies reveal the identities of all shareholders who own more than 1% of the shareholding of the company within 21 days of each quarter ending.
The Alpha Ideas team has carefully analyzed this information aggregating more than 233 Billion $ of portfolio holdings to give you the inside scoop of what top investors are up to.Click here to see the FY2014-15 Q2 issue.
The Newsletter includes the following:
- Complete portfolio updates on top investors and insights whether their portfolio was added or cut
- Expert commentary and analysis of each entity’s moves.
- Consensus stock buy/sell list.
How do you benefit?
- Know which stocks the “smart” money is investing.Institutional investors typically invest like a herd adding momentum to a stock
- Know which stocks the “smart” money is exiting.In India, without FII and institutional support, stock prices tend to decline
- Use these insights to make informed buying and selling decisions
The Investor Wisdom Newsletter is published 4 times a year and on the following dates:
- February 01
- May 01
- August 01
- November 01
Taking subscription NOW entitles you to a free complimentary copy of the Newsletter dated November 01,2016 and covers four Newsletters dated:
- February 01,2017
- May 01,2017
- August 01,2017
- November 01,2017
The latest portfolios of the following 50 (Fifty) top investors are covered in the newsletter:
- Aberdeen Group
- AADI Financial Advisors LLP
- Abu Dhabi Investment Authority
- ACACIA Group
- Aditya Birla Private Equity
- Albula Group
- Alchemy India Fund
- Amal Niranjan Parikh
- Amansa Capital
- American Funds Insurance Series
- Anil Kumar Goel
- Arisaig Partners
- Ashish Dhawan
- Ashish Kacholia
- Azim Hasham Premji
- Baring India Private Equity
- Blackstone Group
- Brightstar Investments/Radhakishan Damani
- Cartica Capital
- Catamaran Management/NRN Murthy
- Citigroup Global Markets Mauritius Pvt. Ltd.
- CLSA (Mauritius) Ltd
- DilipKumar Lakhi & Family
- Dolly Khanna
- Euro Pacific Growth Fund
- Genesis Group
- Government of Singapore
- Government Pension Fund
- International Finance Corporation
- Jhunjhunwala Rakesh & Family
- Macquarie Bank Limited
- Malabar India Fund
- Morgan Stanley Asia (Singapore) Pte
- Multiples Private Equity
- Nalanda India
- Narendar Kumar Agarwal
- New World Fund Inc
- Oppenheimer Group
- Platinum Investment Management Group
- Shivanand Mankekar & Family
- Smallcap World Fund
- Steadview Capital
- T Rowe Price
- Tree Line Capital
- Vanguard Funds
- Valuequest India Moat Fund (Prof. Sanjay Bakshi’s fund)
- Vijay Kedia
- Wasatch Funds
- Westbridge Capital
The cost is Rs.3,000/- only for an annual subscription.You can subscribe either by credit card,debit card or net banking by clicking HERE.
ALPHA IDEAS GUARANTEE:We believe in our product.You may cancel anytime no questions asked for a full 100% refund on the balance of your subscription term.
Do give me your feedback and comments at Alpha Ideas